We are delighted to be able to offer our fabrics in wholesale quantities. For prices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the style and quantities you are interested in.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS
- If a fabric is being manufactured in a design or quantities specifically for you, we regret that once production of that order has begun, we are unable to cancel it or refund your payment. For this reason, we require full payment before production begins.
- A large proportion of our fabrics are hand spun, dyed and woven. While we want our products to exceed your expectations and strive to manufacture all of our textiles to a consistent specification, the nature of handwoven fabrics means that it can be difficult to accurately replicate the colour and handling qualities of a fabric from batch to batch and that every part of the process will be variable to a degree. This is the beauty of handmade, artisanal textiles. If you require an exact match, we recommend you work with our machine-woven selection of fabrics.
- To ensure the best possible results for fabrics that are being handwoven to order, we will endeavour to dispatch swatches of cuttings from the loom that you may accept or reject. If you choose to reject a fabric after receiving a swatch, the order will be cancelled, and a full refund will be provided minus the cost of couriering the swatch to you. If, however, you opt not to receive a swatch when offered, before receiving the goods, we will not be able to provide a refund of the fabric if you subsequently decide it is unsuitable.
- We estimate shipping times as accurately as possible. Occasionally, deliveries take longer than anticipated - the customs process can be particularly difficult to estimate. We are unable to refund an order if deliveries are delayed beyond our control. To avoid any disappointment with delivery delays, we recommend ordering your products well in advance.
Returns, Refunds and ExchangesIMPORTANT: Please note that the following items are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Fabrics that have been handwoven to order*.
- Fabrics cut from a roll (unless faulty)*
- Bespoke fabrics* or any item explicitly made to the customer's order, including homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material. Please make sure you understand if a product is considered “bespoke” before you purchase it.
- Personalised items that are specially made or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspects
- Postage & packaging costs (if an item has already been dispatched).
- *If you have any doubt about the fabric you are ordering, please order a sample swatch first.
ReturnsWe want you to be happy with the goods and services that you receive from us.
- Any product for which you would like a refund must be returned within seven days. We will not be able to refund any goods after this period.
- Items for refund must be returned in excellent condition and in original packaging, where appropriate, unless faulty.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty before arrangements have been discussed with us.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty.
Refunds will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above and below. Refunds will be made to your bank account or credit or debit card via Paypal, Offset Warehouse’s online payment facility. Please note, this may mean your payment is refunded to your own Paypal account, depending on your Paypal settings.
How to return a product
- If you are eligible to return your product, you must notify us by emailing email@example.com. As we hold our stock in different locations, we will confirm the return address with you. Please ensure that you agree with us when and how you will return the goods before the end of the seven-day period. If you believe the goods are faulty, then you must explain this at this time.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty - or start using it as you'll be liable to cover the cost.
- All goods must be returned appropriately packed. Please obtain proof of posting. Please note, the cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty (in which case, please use an economical postal service as we are a small business for which costs should ideally be kept at a minimum! However, we ask that you do gain proof of posting as receipt of sending). Please include with the returned goods your full contact details, a note stating the reason for return and specify any agreed exchange if appropriate - or otherwise your invoice with this information noted on it.
- Once we have received the returned product, subject to the terms of this policy and terms & conditions for shoppers on this website, we will then issue a refund of your order payment.
Offset Warehouse may offer an exchange of in-stock fabric, subject to availability.
This information summarises the principal terms of our returns policy. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods or services you have purchased. If in doubt, please get in touch before purchasing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damages you may suffer in relation to the information set out above, our returns or refunds policies or in relation to any goods or services you purchase or return.
For information on non-wholesale orders, please review our dedicated refunds and cancellations page.