Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold
Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold
Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold
Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold
Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold
Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold

Blue Stiggy A5 Notebook - Blue and Gold

Regular price £15.00

Free with any order of £15 or more on 7th December 2022- A gorgeous notebook, lovingly handmade from responsibly sourced materials.

We have collaborated with Blue Stiggy to offer you a beautiful handmade notebook absolutely free with any order of £15 or more on 7th December 2022, while stocks last.

About Blue Stiggy:

Blue Stiggy is a hand made, eco friendly stationary brand started by Textile Artist Michaela, who works from her Lincolnshire studio to print, embroider, personalise and craft the most beautiful range of stationary.

Michaela chooses innovative materials and ethical businesses to work with in order to bring her products to life. a true collaboration between traditional techniques and modern innovation. By using a mixture of recycled materials, materials made from other industry byproducts and materials that use resources in a sustainable and even circular way, she strives to leave a lighter imprint on the planet.

Here are just some of the innovative materials Michaela works with:

Extract Paper-

This is the most amazing and innovative paper, made from recycled coffee cups, in a completely zero waste process. 90% of the cup is made into paper and the remaining 10% which is made from plastic, is separated and made in to something else entirely.

Hand Made Cotton Paper- India-

Supporting a community of craftsmen and women in India, this paper is handmade using traditional methods from t shirt industry waste. Whilst papermaking can be water intensive, the water is released after the process (there are no harmful chemicals added) and reused several times for papermaking, before finally being sent to irrigate a local organic mango farm.  The paper is shipped to the UK by boat instead of air. This special paper is so tactile, it softens with age like a favourite pair of jeans. 

Hand Made Cotton Paper- UK- 

This paper, made by UK craftsmen, is also beautifully tactile, and is composed of textile industry waste. The mill is situated on a river, which provides a clean source of water, naturally filtered through the surrounding limestone. As there are no harmful chemicals or additives in the paper making process, the water can returned to the river after use. This water has the highest classification for cleanliness and biodiversity.

 

Product Information:

 

A stunning, handmade notebook in blue and gold. 

The cover is of handmade cotton paper, from textile industry waste, and hand painted. The pages are lovely thick recycled cartridge paper. Perfect for a variety of mediums if you’re an artist and using it as a sketchbook.

The book is approximately A5 size (14cm x 20cm) and has 80 pages (40 sheets). The pages are 100% recycled cartridge paper, it’s nice and thick 140gsm) and takes a wide range of media. 

 

To Get Your Free Notebook:
Simply add this product to your cart along with any applicable purchase. It will automatically be discounted at checkout.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)