Reclaimed Rubber (20mm)
Sheets of 1m x 1.2m black, recycled rubber - made from old tyres! This comes sheeting comes in four thicknesses: 6mm, 10mm, 15mm & 20mm.
Please note, these will come in sheets, not as a continuous roll.
We recommend purchasing one piece to start, to test manufacturing and glueing options and ensure the pieces will work how you expect. Unfortunately we do not sell swatches or samples of these.
- Granulate Structure: Fine
- Material type: Recycled rubber granulate bonded with a cold-cure PUR
- Mass density kg/m³ *DIN EN ISO 845 730 kg/m³: +/-5%
- Standard dimensions
- Sheets width: 1250mm length according to demand
- Other dimensions upon request
- Dimensional tolerance DIN 7715-2 M4: ± 1.5%
- Material thickness: 3 – 12 mm ± 0.3mm – other dimensions upon request
- Friction co-efficient (accordingly to VDI Guideline 2700-14 and 15): >0.7µ at 10mm
- Tensile strength: 0.80 MPa (average) at 10mm
- Elongation at break DIN EN ISO 1798: 60% (average) at 10mm
- Compression at 10% pressure – DIN 53421 0.24 MPa – E-module 3.1 MPa
- Compression test according: DIN EN ISO 3386-2: At 10mm
- C₂₅ 585 kPa
- C₄₀ 1871 kPa
- C₅₀ 4908 kPa
- Temperature stability: -40 bis ±110 ⁰C
- Fire Classification: DIN 4102-1 Section 6.2 B2