TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS
- If you placed your order in the last 24 hours and wish to cancel it, please email: email@example.com with your order number, the date of purchase, your full name and address. You will find your order number on your order confirmation email.
- As we aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible, sometimes we may have sent your order before you call or email. In that case, please wait for your product to arrive and follow the returns instructions below. If your product falls under any of the non-cancellable criteria, we regret that we will not be able to offer you a return.
- If a fabric is being manufactured in a design or in quantities specifically for you, we regret that once production of that order has begun, we are unable to cancel it or refund your payment. Similarly, if a fabric has already been cut from the roll to fulfill your order, including swatches, we are unable to offer a refund.
- A large proportion of our fabrics are hand spun, dyed and woven. While we want our fabrics to exceed your expectations and strive to manufacture all of our textiles to a consistent specification, the nature of handwoven fabrics means that it can be difficult to exactly replicate the colour and handling qualities of a fabric from batch to batch and that every part of the process will be variable to a degree. This is the beauty of handmade, artisanal textiles. If you require an exact match, we recommend you work with machine woven fabrics.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
IMPORTANT: Please note that the following items are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Fabrics that have been handwoven to order*.
- Fabrics cut from a roll (unless faulty)*, including swatches
- Bespoke fabrics* or any item made specifically to the customer's order, including homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material. Please make sure you understand if a product is considered “bespoke” before you purchase it.
- Personalised items that are specially made or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect.
- Written e-papers and e-books which have been downloaded
- Postage & packaging costs (if an item has already been dispatched).
We want you to be happy with the goods and services that you receive from us.
- Any product for which you would like a refund must be returned within seven days. We will not be able to refund any goods after this period.
- Items for refund must be returned in good condition and in original packaging, where appropriate, unless faulty.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty.
Refunds will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods (though of course we strive to do it immediately), as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above and below. Refunds will be made to your bank account, or credit or debit card via Paypal or Stripe depending on how you originally paid, Offset Warehouse’s online payment facility. Please note, some banks may take 2-3 days to clear refunds, though you will receive an email notification for any refunds made.
Note: as our stock fulfilment service requires full metres, if we are refunding for an increment i.e. the available fabric wasn't a full metre, we may refund the amount from the overall payment "pot" and so the refund notification you get may state your refund is on postage, for instance. If you are a business and require something more proper, email us and we'll produce an invoice for you depicting the correct refund details.
If Your Order Does Not Arrive
In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive, you must notify us of the missing package within three weeks, especially if you have opted for an untracked shipping method. Upon notification of the missing order, we will endeavour to locate the package.
In the event that we are unable to locate the parcel, we will replace the order for you or offer you a refund while we process a claim with the shipping partner. We are unfortunately not able to refund orders after the three week period, as we will no longer be able to trace any missing packages - unless there is tracking or an update from your end that the parcel is being returned to us (i.e. not deliverable or accepted). If the package is returned to our warehouse by the postal service before or after this time, we will notify you of the return and offer to resend or refund the order.
Note: if the parcel was not delivered due to a fault when inputting your address at checkout, or not accepted after failed delivery attempts, we will ask that you cover the cost of re-posting the parcel back out to you.
How to return a product
- If you are eligible to return your product, you must notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. As we hold our stock in different locations, we will confirm the return address with you. Please ensure that you agree with us when and how you will return the goods before the end of the seven-day period. If you believe the goods are faulty, then you must explain this at this time.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty - or start using it as you'll be liable to cover the cost.
- All goods must be returned appropriately packed. Please obtain proof of posting. Please note, the cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty (in which case, please use an economical postal service as we are a small business for which costs should ideally be kept at a minimum! However, we ask that you do gain proof of posting as receipt of sending). Please include with the returned goods your full contact details, a note stating the reason for return and specify any agreed exchange if appropriate - or otherwise your invoice with this information noted on it.
- Once we have received the returned product, subject to the terms of this policy and terms & conditions for shoppers on this website, we will then issue a refund of your order payment.
Offset Warehouse may offer an exchange of in-stock fabric, subject to availability and prior agreement. This is not available on non-faulty items and any exchanges are at our discretion.
If you believe that your item is faulty i.e. different colour, marked, nicked or damaged, please email us on email@example.com explaining the situation. Photos are always helpful, however, our ticket desk doesn't allow images of more than 1MB to be sent, so if you're sending images, please ensure they are resized/at lower resolution. We will assess the photos and information and come to a conclusion on an individual basis.
This information summarises the main terms of our returns policy. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods or services you have purchased. If in doubt, please get in touch before purchasing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damages you may suffer in relation to the information set out above, our returns or refunds policies or in relation to any goods or services you purchase or return.