For information on wholesale orders, please review our dedicated wholesale page.
We want our customers to be delighted with the beautiful fabrics and haberdashery that you order from us. We do our best to quality control all of our products, but occasionally we may miss something. If your order arrives with any damage or faults whatsoever or varies from a swatch you ordered, please get in touch with us, and we will replace or refund it immediately: email@example.com. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer returns or refunds on cut fabrics because you don't like them. However, we offer swatches of all of our materials, so we hope that being able to purchase swatches of everything beforehand will ensure your fabric is precisely how you imagined it.
Find our full terms and conditions below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS
- If you placed your order in the last 24 hours and wish to cancel it, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the date of purchase, your full name and address. You will find your order number on your order confirmation email.
- As we aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible, sometimes we may have sent your order before you call or email. In that case, please wait for your product to arrive and follow the returns instructions below. If your product falls under any of the non-cancellable criteria, we regret that we will not be able to offer you a return.
- If a fabric is being manufactured in a design or quantities specifically for you, we regret that once production of that order has begun, we cannot cancel it or refund your payment. Similarly, if a fabric has already been cut from the roll to fulfil your order, including swatches, we are unable to offer a refund.
- A large proportion of our fabrics are hand spun, dyed and woven. We want our materials to exceed your expectations and strive to manufacture our textiles to a consistent specification. However, the nature of handwoven fabrics means that it can be difficult to exactly replicate the colour and handling qualities from batch to batch. These irregularities are part of the beauty of unique, handmade, artisanal textiles. Our handwoven materials are often produced in smaller lengths (instead of one long roll, as most conventional machine-woven fabrics). We will contact you if the available amounts are not in one piece.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
IMPORTANT: Please note that the following items are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Fabrics that have been handwoven to order*.
- Fabrics cut from a roll (unless faulty)*, including swatches.
- Bespoke fabrics* or any item made specifically to the customer's order, including homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material. Please make sure you understand if a product is considered “bespoke” before you purchase it.
- Personalised items that are specially made or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspects.
- Written e-papers and e-books which have been downloaded.
- Postage & packaging costs (if an item has already been dispatched).
We want you to be happy with the goods and services that you receive from us.
- Any product for which you would like a refund must be returned within seven days. We will not be able to refund any goods after this period.
- Items for refund must be returned in good condition and in original packaging, where appropriate, unless faulty.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty.
We will refund you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods (though, of course, we strive to do it immediately) as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above and below. Refunds will be made to your bank account or credit or debit card via Paypal or Stripe. Please note, some banks may take 2-3 days to clear refunds, though you will receive an email notification for any refunds made.
Note: as our stock fulfilment service can not calculate partial metres, if we are refunding for an increment, we may refund the amount from the overall payment, and so the refund notification you get may state your refund is on postage, for instance. If you require a formal invoice and refund notice, email us, and we'll produce an invoice for you depicting the correct refund details.
If Your Order Does Not Arrive
In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive, you must notify us of the missing package within three weeks, especially if you have opted for an untracked shipping method. Upon notification of the lost order, we will endeavour to locate the package.
If we are unable to locate the parcel, we will replace the order for you or offer you a refund while we process a claim with the shipping partner. Unfortunately, we cannot refund orders after three weeks from dispatch, as we will no longer be able to trace any missing packages. Exceptions can be made if tracking information or a receipt to prove the parcel is being returned to us is provided. Once the package is returned to our warehouse, we will notify you of the return and offer to resend or refund the order.
If the parcel was not delivered due to a fault when inputting your address at checkout or not accepted after failed delivery attempts, we will be more than happy to resend this to you. We ask that you cover the cost of re-posting the parcel back out to you in this instance.
How to return a product
- If you are eligible to return your product, you must notify us by emailing email@example.com. As we hold our stock in different locations, we will confirm the return address with you. Please ensure that you agree with us when and how you will return the goods within seven days. If you believe the goods are faulty, then you must explain this at this time.
- You must NOT destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is defective - or start using it as you'll be liable to cover the cost.
- All goods must be returned appropriately packed. Please note, the cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty (in which case, please use an economical postal service as we are a small business and so should ideally keep costs at a minimum). Please email us a copy/photo of the proof of posting. We will add the expense to deliver the item back in the refund on any faulty order. Please include with the returned goods your full contact details, a note stating the reason for return and specify any agreed exchange if appropriate - or otherwise, your invoice with this information noted on it.
- Once we have received the returned product, subject to the terms of this policy and terms & conditions for shoppers on this website, we will issue a refund of your order payment.
If your order is faulty, Offset Warehouse may offer an exchange of in-stock fabric, subject to availability and prior agreement. This offer is not available on non-faulty items, and any exchanges are at our discretion.
If you believe that your item is faulty, i.e. different colour, marked, nicked or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation. Photos are always helpful; however, our ticket desk doesn't allow images of more than 1MB to be sent, so please ensure they are resized/at a lower resolution. We will assess the photos and information and come to a conclusion on an individual basis.
This information summarises the main terms of our returns policy. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information set out above will apply to the goods or services you have purchased. If in doubt, please get in touch before purchasing: email@example.com. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damages you may suffer in relation to the information set out above, our returns or refunds policies or in relation to any goods or services you purchase or return.